14 July 2013

Saying goodbye to Shapinsay ~ final photos of the island before we head back to the Orkney "mainland"

... although I'm still puzzling about why Orkney is called a "mainland" or even why Scotland is called a "mainland" - since they are both, more precisely, islands. But I'm okay with that puzzling!

The first batch of photos was taken by our friends, Ian, Jenny, Alex, Jasmine and Bethany... who so graciously hosted our family while we were there!













This next batch are the ones I took... you'll notice some "duplicates!" - on this post and with the last (Jenny is a much better photographer, so I wanted to include hers as well!)



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails