- Link found between autism and vinyl floors
- Terrorism now called "man-created disaster"
- Vegetarianism in teens likely to disguise serious eating disorders
- Triathletes twice as likely as marathon runners to suffer unexpected heart attack
- CT scan reveals hidden face under Nefertiti bust
- Madonna's adoption of two youngsters from Malawi draws paparazzi
Do you know how much exercise you have to do to burn that many calories? Riding a bike at racing speeds (16-19 miles in one hour) burns 708. Hard swimming for 60 minutes burns 454.
Somehow, I don't think these stats are going to convince Tim that THAT is why I'm so tired much of the time... but it never hurts to try, right?