23 April 2009

Carseat Chatter... or Cries from the Backseat

I often hear interesting comments projected from the back seat while driving around town, but I can honestly say that today was the first time I heard this one:

"Mom, look! There's a hippo in the river!"
Guess that is just a perk
of life in Niger. :D

---------------------------------
Don't worry. I didn't stop all traffic on the only bridge in the city to cross the Niger River just to snap these photos. These were photos taken at another time, but looked pretty much like what we saw this morning. Bet most parents don't get to hear that cry from the seat, although there might have been a few others today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails