11 November 2012

A Really Awesome Thinking about Thankfulness Link

picture from original post @ Five in Tow
The odor was pervasive.  It wafted through the room, drifting up over the book I was reading to the children.  It obscured my senses until I could no longer concentrate on the printed words.

“What is that smell?” I asked the kids.

“I don’t know,” Faith said.  “It’s awful.”

“I don’t smell anything,” Jonathan shrugged.

But there was definitely something to smell.  “Did anybody step in something outside?” I questioned.

“No,” came the unanimous reply.

“It smells rotten.”

“It smells poopy.”

“It smells dead....”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read the rest of this blog post, Odor and Other Potent Stuff, head on over to Five in Tow. You'll probably have a hearty laugh followed by a good dose of heartfelt conviction all at once. 

I did! 

And then I was thankful for how the Lord uses little children to lead us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails