26 February 2011

My babydolls playing with their babydolls..

...and yes, they are laying the the recently cleaned from breakfast kitchen table.

Some people really don't like kids climbing inappropriately on the furniture.

Their daddy finds that more disturbing than I do...
I really don't care as long as they don't fall from said furniture onto the tile covered cement floor. That leads to nasty bumps and bruises. Just as Mary Michelle.

I was just thankful they had some semblance of clothing on,
and thought it was precious to listen to them playing together with their babydolls!

Aww ~ the life of preschool MKs in Africa!


The most amazing part?
They probably hung out together like this for at least 45 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Kids playing peacefully together for that long deserves comment, if not standing ovation!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails