08 May 2009

(ball).C.A.P. C.I.T.A.T.I.O.N.S!

“It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.”
~Woody Allen~

“One thing they never tell you about child raising is that for the rest of your life, at the drop of a hat, you are expected to know your child's name and how old he or she is.”
~Erma Bombeck~

“If... man's faults were written on his forehead, he would draw his hat over his eyes.”
~Thomas Grey~

“If a [girl] rebels against high-heeled shoes, she should take care to do it in a very smart hat.”
~George Bernard Shaw~

“I wish I could stand on a busy street corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me all their wasted hours”
~Bernard Berenson~

“Don't hang your hat higher than you can reach”
~Belizean Proverb~

“I carry my own church about under my own hat, said I. 'Bricks and mortar won't make a staircase to heaven. I believe with your Master that the human heart is the best temple.' ”
~Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails