Sunday is a BIG day - Richelle, Rebekah Joy, Jonathan and Elsie Mae will be boarding a plane to head back to Michigan...
...Leaving Tim, Brendan, Nadia, Anna and Victoria to hold down the fort here in Niger.
When you think of our family during this much longer than we like separation, please pray for us...
- For safety and smooth connections as we travel;
- For good health;
- For carpool and homework schedules Tim's trying to keep up with;
- For Tim as he has a busy studio schedule over the next few months;
- For our friends here who are pitching in to help;
- For a healthy mama and baby (preferably arriving sometime end of Nov/early Dec);
- For a quick and smooth passport/visa process for our new addition; and
- For God's sustaining grace as our family is apart.
Richelle and kids' flight schedule is as follows:
Departing Niamey at 11:50 PM, 10/19/08
Arriving Paris at 6:05 AM, 10/20/08 (5 hour flight)
Departing Paris at 10:20 AM, 10/20/08
Arriving Detroit at 1:00 PM, 10/20/08 (8 hour flight)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING OUR FAMILY DURING THIS TIME!