15 April 2010

And here's why it's my favorite blog...

...I can't tell you how many times I've popped over to Holy Experience and been challenged, encouraged or otherwise blessed by her words. Sometimes, I think I could have written them myself, though not nearly so beautifully. This is one of those times... at least the first part. I needed to read the second part, and the Holy Spirit began to work on my perspective... my perfectionism... my continual struggle to be thankful in all things, even when I'm feeling totally overwhelmed.

And yet, it is when I'm feeling overwhelmed like this that I can be sure that all is from God and is a measure of His grace... even a basket of folded laundry or a meal prepared on time... so that the glory is His alone.

----------------------------------------------------------

Photo from "thatwoman"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails