28 July 2012

Friday Night @ the Dunes - Last Installment

See if you can guess what all of these photos have in common (?) -
and hence - why I grouped them together.







R-O-A-S-T-I-N-G     M-A-R-S-H-M-A-L-L-O-W-S
What little girl doesn't love that?


Those clouds look almost too amazing to be true.
Promise - I didn't photoshop them in.


An amazing setting to relax and read a good book.


Same photo, but it has such an ominous feel as a black and white, don't you think?







See the sparks!



This photo really appeals to me - maybe because it captured her melancholy mood at the moment. This was when I informed her that she was no longer to play on the big dune but had to stay with me on our blanket because it was too dark and I didn't want to lose her out there in all that big, open and ever darkening space.

You also get a tiny glimpse of the lights of Niamey in the distance.


My friend and fellow photographer, Shannon -
and one of our few glimpses of the moon that night.

I also saw a falling star - but didn't capture that one digitally!





Have you figured out which three of my girls,
silhoutted against the last bit of color in the sky, 
are pointing out the airplane flying overhead?


Niamey from a distance


"Bop it!" entertainment





This just might be my favorite picture out of this bunch.
Biggest girl snuggling littlest girl,
both watching the fire.


And if you still haven't had a chance to check out the rest of the photos from this night? Here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails