18 April 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Believe it or not, in a month Rebekah will be 15...







Photos were taken by these two gals - Cathy-Jo Tucker and Jessica Neff. Both are teaching at the school this year and they've really invested in the lives of the 7/8 and 9/10 classes, including leading Rebekah's weekly Bible Study group. Cathy Jo heads home to get married this summer - Jessica has worked with me in the Center for Academic Progress, and will continue at Sahel for another year! We are so thankful for them and how they love and care for our kids!

OK... so this wasn't really a Wordless Wednesday...

I try... I really do try!

8 comments:

  1. love all the pictures, but my favorite is the first one. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my favorite, too - not only is it an awesome photo, but it captures that girl's personality perfectly!!!

      i just stumbled across an old photo of her and sam laying in a field of dandylions there by the apts in duberger... memories, eh?

      Delete
    2. oh, that's so sweet. i'd love to see that photo!

      Delete
  2. Hard to believe little "Baby 'Ekah" will be 15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm just delighted that God's worked so hard on these kiddos and that we are blessed to have (most days) three truly delightful teenagers hanging around this place!

      Delete
    2. Point of interest: You may remember Bobbie Stockton -I know Tim will. Bobbie was a dear friend of our family for many years. I bring that up because my son was born on her 50th birthday. Then, four years later, what a surprise! Rebekah was born on my Mom's 52nd birthday. I felt it was a special gift I was giving Bobbie when I told her that Jeremy was born on her birthday, and I know my Mom was honoured, too, to share her birthday with Rebekah.

      Delete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails