WE STAYED IN THE HOUSE LAST NIGHT!
~and except for an electrocuting fridge, everything is going well~
Additional prayer requests:
- We need to get the fridge issues figured out sooner rather than later.
- We need to get internet access here at the new house - the ditch is mostly dug for the cable and will be finished shortly. However, getting the phone company out here to figure out why we have no dial tone could be another story. Please forgive our temporary absence from the cyber-universe and blogging world for the next few days.
- Unpacking... unpacking... unpacking... and patience as we finishe up final details - curtain rods, burgler bars, funiture restoration (some of which has been stored for 2 years... etc.,)
- We're hauling filtered water from the studio - not a huge deal, but it will be nice to fill our drinking jugs at the house.
- Chris and Diane are now in the midst of a huge push to finish their house in 3.5 weeks. Please pray for safety, hard workers efficiently accomplishing their jobs, and minimal snafus, irritations and "redo-s."
(The house already looks so different - The stucco is mostly finished, the yard is filled...!)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS ~
WE WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SOMETIME THIS WEEK.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE YOU A "TOUR" OF OUR LOVELY HOME!