22 February 2010

OK, so I'm not "sighing" anymore...

Anyone remember this post?

I was so disappointed when Rebekah made a choice

~ for the record, I NEVER thought she'd made a BAD choice, it was just one that I would have never made myself ~

and I reluctantly realized that something which I'd been eagerly anticipating, since her last basketball game the previous winter, just was not going to happen.

*SNIFF*

*SNIFF*

*SNIFF...*

*WOW!*

*NO WAY!

*WHISPERING QUIETLY... 'cause I don't want to embarrass her...*
"Can that really be MY LITTLE GIRL?"

I just love this photo... see her daddy's hands up in the air, ready to catch her if she falls?

I certainly never dreamed that I'd get to watch her do this... and it has been a TON of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails