21 October 2011

I Can Read! (in Zarma)

My dear friends are making progress every week.

Pray that God opens their minds and enables them to grasp reading.

They long to open God's Word for themselves...


It is such a privilege and honor to work with these ladies - Mamata and Aissa (Alarba wasn't there the day this photo was taken). Monday mornings literacy classes are a highlight every week!

(Photo courtesy of my new friend, Sally. She's volunteered to come help drill with flashcards and begin working with the ladies, too! I'm so thankful for her willingness to jump right in and help and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better, too. Can you tell I'm a little bit excited?)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you, Richelle! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails