20 March 2010

I knew we were in trouble the moment ~

~ with this "Look what I did!" expression on her face,

and sitting proudly on our bed.

Why was this troublesome?

She'd been hanging on to the covers and sliding down to get off our bed for a few months. I'd gotten used to that and was actually relieved that she knew how to get down without falling and hurting herself.

This, however, was the first "documented" time we found that she could also climb up and get onto the bed. I've still NO idea how she does it. I find this a scarier prospect: if she can climb up here... what other heights can she reach... and that I don't yet know about?

1 comment:

  1. Childhood - The art of trying to keep your level of learning one step ahead of where your parents think it is.

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails