Brines of Comfort Joy Design...tagged me today with Seven Random Facts. It is Saturday, grocery shopping is all done, I've got a few minutes, so why not? I'll play!Here are the rules: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts
1. One of my dreams is to go to Greece with my hubby for our 20th anniversary.2. I was, once upon a time, a pretty good swimmer. Butterfly was my event and my senior year of high school, I was the state champ. 3. I grew up in Oklahoma. I used to think it was cool to catch tarantulas and scorpions (without actually touching them, of course). Then, we'd take the scorpions, throw them into water where they'd curl up and sting themselves. Now, I think that is just yucky and stupid... "Did I really do that?"
4. I hate to run, but my first year of college I ran 6 miles every night through the rolling mountains of central PA to try and stay in shape.
5. I'm terrified of flying - in airplanes or otherwise. That makes travel back and forth between W. Africa and N. America a bit of a challenge. In fact, I'm secretly (well, I guess no longer) jealous of the missionaries who used to have to go by a slooooow boat.
6. Québec City, Québec, CANADA is my MOST favorite place I've ever lived, partly because I've convinced myself that I love snow, cold and winter (as long as I have the right clothes... SMILE). Or maybe that has more to do with the fact that it is about 104' sitting here typing at my computer, under a moving fan, at this precise moment... and it is even worse outside.
7. Raspberries have to be the absolute most wonderful fruit that God created. Unfortunately, I don't get the opportunity to eat them very often while we are here.
AND now, it is my turn to tag some folks!