19 February 2015

Five Minute Friday ~ Open

I opened my email and boy, was I surprised.

There was my girl's name, chosen to be a representative on homecoming court, an actual nominee for queen. 

We didn't expect it.

Other young women in her graduating class are amazing, talented, delightful and godly young women - every bit as deserving of such an honor.

Not too many days later, I opened my email again. Another surprise.

Her daddy was flying home from his business trip just to be here for the homecoming festivities that we never dreamed would be such a big deal.









Calvary Baptist Academy Homecoming Queen, 2015

********************************

Linking up with Kate for a 5 Minute Friday... after a long hiatus.

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time for your daughter! Stopping in to say "hi" from the FMF.

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails