09 October 2013

31 days... of dinner chez les Wrightlings... Grilled Cheese, Creamy Chicken Soup, Salad... a Church Program and an Ice Cream Social {day 9}


Because we're on the road... and happy to say I have Brendan... 

No photos of the food or the meal - 
Good grief! We barely made it to the church on time!

~ But here are a few photos from the program and the social ~


Senior high choir


Elementary choir... can you find my three? 


Here's Elsie Mae.


and Victoria.

If you spot our Jon-man, please let me know. I've still not found him!

 

Yep - there are more photos of her than anyone else -
It was her first-ever program, after all!











PREVIOUS POSTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails