21 November 2013

~ chocolate banana pudding ~

~ made like I've never made it before! ~



And a lot better-for-me-chocolate-pudding than I've ever eaten before as well!



  • 2 avocados
  • 4 bananas
  • 6 tbsp cocoa
  • 6 tbsp sugar (or honey) - more or less to taste - depending on the sweetness/ripeness of the bananas
  • 2 tsp vanilla





Puree until smooth. Spoon into serving dishes, Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.


I've had this idea for awhile - ever since I used avocados instead of butter in mashed potatoes once and they (i.e. Tim and the kids... even though Tim doesn't gets resentful when I use the wrong food and it still tastes right... grin!)  never had a clue.

Something tells me that they'll be pretty clueless about it this time as well... 

I sneaked a taste test into M&M (who is enjoying a quiet afternoon with Dora the Explorer). You should've seen those eyes light up!



Although? By now, for all except our Jon-man, the avocado would be a non-issue.

Give it a try and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails